Our MinistriesSome of the Awesome Projects we've worked on.
Our TeamPeople who have contributed enormously to our Company.
SermonsSome of the Awesome Projects we've worked on.
The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, which is uniquely God-inspired, without error, and the final authority on all matters on which it bears. As the Bible teaches, there is one God, eternally existing in three persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit each possessing all the attributes of Deity.
God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, we need God's saving grace to end our alienation from Him. Salvation comes only through God's saving grace not human effort and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
Jesus Christ, second Person of the Trinity, lived a sinless life on earth and voluntarily paid for our sin by dying on the cross as our substitute. This accomplishes salvation for all who receive grace by trusting in Him alone. He rose from the dead and is the only mediator between us and God. He will return to earth to consummate history.
The Holy Spirit draws sinners to Christ and equips believers for personal growth and empowered service to the church and the unchurched. The church's role is to glorify God and serve those in need. At the end, everyone will experience bodily resurrection and the judgment. Those forgiven through Christ will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.
Core Values are the constant, passionate, Biblical beliefs that drive the ministry of Poplar Creek Church.
1. We believe in a clear communication of the Bible as the authoritative inspired, infallible record of God seeking loving relationship with people (John 3:16, II Timothy 2:15).
2. We believe that Jesus, the head of the church, has mandated His leadership to equip the people of the church to do the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11, 12).
3. We believe that all Christ followers need to receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8).
4. We believe that a relationship with God through prayer is necessary for creativity, guidance and fulfillment of God’s purpose for His church (Colossians 4:2).
5. We believe in Biblical training for people of all ages to discover their spiritual gifting and God’s plan for their lives (Psalm 19:7-11).
6. We believe that Biblical life groups are a primary way to learn how to apply the Bible to daily living, grow in faith, receive answers to prayer and care for each other (Acts 2:42-47).
7. We believe that we are responsible to share the message of Jesus Christ to people of all races and backgrounds everywhere in the world (Matthew 28:19, 20).
8. We believe that all Christ followers are called to share their time, talents, and resources as an expression of their devotion to God (II Corinthians 8:7, Philippians 2:1-11).
9. We believe that worship is the necessary, everyday expression of God’s value and worth in our personal life, our family and our church (Romans 12:1, 2).
1. - The Bible is Inspired
2. - One True God: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit
3. - Christ Jesus is Fully God
4. - The Fall of Mankind
5. - The Salvation of Mankind
6. - The Ordinances of the Church
7. - The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
8. - The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
9. - Sanctification
10. - The Church and Its Mission
11. - Ministry
12. - Divine Healing
13. - The Blessed Hope
14. - The Millennial Reign of Christ
15. - The Final Judgment
16. - The New Heavens and The New Earth